Front End Developer
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Contract to hire
- Bridge the gap between design and implementation
- Contribute meaningfully to architecture of application
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaborate well with team members, stakeholders, and management
Education, Experience, and Skill Requirements
- Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent education + experience.
- Minimum of eight years of demonstrated experience designing high-functionality easy-to-use compelling web applications.
- Meaningful experience with Angular, preferably Angular 2
- Fluent with HTML5, Jquery, CSS3, Sass, Backbone, Material Design
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Fluent with version control using git or similar tools