Oracle Cloud/Fusion HCM Functional Consultant
Location: United States, Travel
The Oracle Cloud/Fusion HCM Senior Principal Consultant will provide functional leadership for assigned project role with focus on implementing Oracle Cloud/Fusion HCM applications and any relative solution design, business process analysis, and system integration. Provide functional Oracle HCM or Oracle Cloud/Fusion HCM leadership and guidance to client regarding “industry leading practices” and the functionality of the E-Business Suite software or Cloud /Fusion HCM modules and any relative solution design, business process analysis, and system integration. Create and maintain effective client relationships. Participate in, and support, profitable business development.
Essential Job Functions
Identify business requirements and align them to Oracle Cloud/Fusion HCM functionality.
Configure the Cloud/Fusion HCM Application based on client requirements.
Provide functional application leadership and guidance to client regarding “leading practices” and the functionality of the software modules through all phases of an implementation.
Work with client to develop business solution designs to ensure that business requirements are met.
Provide thought leadership around industry leading practices for improving operational efficiencies and profitability of client business.
Document and perform application set ups in test and production instances.
Thoroughly review application set up and configuration with the appropriate client lead to obtain sign off.
Raise issues as they come up and work on resolutions in a timely manner to ensure adherence to the project schedule.
Work with the respective client functional lead to ensure knowledge transfer.
Participate with the respective client functional lead throughout system testing.
Provide guidance to the respective client functional lead in the preparation of training materials and class agendas.
Assist the Sales/Pre-Sales Team to develop proposals, giving product functionality demonstrations, RFPs, and statements of work congruent with scale and scope of the sales cycle and eventual engagement.
Collaborate with sales to up-sell consulting services within existing engagements.
Assist Practice manager in estimating projects to ensure profitable delivery.
Marketing Awareness and Client Relationships
Maintain effective relationships with multiple clients and/or vendors.
Assist in maintaining a professional market image for Oracle Cloud/Fusion HCM.
Support project team for successful delivery of the client’s business requirements through all phases of the implementation.
Lead weekly project status meetings for assigned team and actively participate in project’s weekly status, and/or, issues meetings.
Acts as mentor for the professional growth of project team personnel, and will provide guidance and support to strengthen skills of all project team members assigned to the projects they manage.
Encourage teamwork and positive working relationships within the project team for all consultants and client members.
Perform all other job duties as assigned by immediate supervisor that can be successfully completed at the skill level required by this position.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Requirements
· Experience with the business processes in HR modules including: HR Core, Payroll, Benefits, Self Service, OTL, Compensation, and Recruitment.
· Experience with Oracle Cloud/Fusion HCM.
· Communicates effectively in both written and verbal formats.
· Resolves problems in a timely and effective manner, involving project management as appropriate.
· Successfully manages relationship with clients and colleagues.
· Effectively produces deliverables.
· Contributes to presales efforts as required.
· Coaches and develops others on project team.
· Ability to identify, assess and mitigate relevant risks during bid development and project execution.
· Successful experience as an Oracle Cloud/Fusion HCM Functional Lead on at least 3 full cycle implementations.
· BA / BS degree from accredited college or university in computer science, engineering, or a directly related field.
· 7 years progressive experience in consulting environment or related industry experience working directly with Oracle E-Business and Cloud/Fusion applications.
· 5 years of related technical, business or project experience.
· At least 3 full lifecycle Oracle Cloud/Fusion HCM implementations as a functional lead
· Proficient or lead on 3 or more application modules.
· Possess a valid driver’s license, personal car insurance and good driving record