SAP BODS / SAP Data Services Expert
Work Location: The Woodlands, TX
Start/End Dates: 8/1/2017 - 7/31/2018
Comments: Phone interview is possible but local is preferred. Should have experience with SAP Data Services (3-5+yrs) and understand non-SAP (text file, MS SQL) sources and their data transformation activities.
(General Overview of the Role): The candidate shall develop SAP Data Services jobs moving data from source (SAP, non-SAP) systems to target (mostly non-SAP). Should have experience with SAP Data Services (3-5+yrs) and understand non-SAP (text file, MS SQL) sources and their data transformation activities.
Job Responsibilities (Day to Day Activities of the Role):
· Develop SAP Data Services jobs
· Participate in meetings, work together with Data architects to understand source of information and data elements.
· Create documentation on developments created by self.
· Test scenarios and understand implications.
· Follow-up with open items with other teams and impacted customers.
· Recommend improvement opportunities.
· SAP Data Services experience
· Good English communication skills, good coordination skills, good interpersonal skills (working together with other teams)
· Experience with versioning and transport control, experience with multicultural environment and experience in working with global companies and virtual teams.