Position: Data Analyst
Location: The Woodlands, TX
Contract: 12 months
The Data analyst will be part of the support team for ALL questions related to “Tool” and “Data” within the EMIT integrated tool solution.
Activities to be handled:
• Serve as single point of contact for IT Project tools and data
• Deliver new, enhanced or remediated solutions for EMIT Business
• Perform day to day support activities, which could involve customer interface and running scheduled administrative processes
BASIC JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Supports project financial, economic, and tracking systems which properly record financial transactions, produce effective management reports and provides internal control
• Collect, monitor and consolidate project progress, cost and schedule performance.
• Prepares monthly dashboards for management, and other management-level summaries for reporting and reviews. Prepares Project Monthly Status Report
Has experience with C++, C#, Microsoft Cloud, Azure, Microsoft Power BI, Power Pivot, Power Query, Visual Basic, Visual Basic Access, SQL, ASP.NET