Senior Ruby Rails (Backend Developer)
Full time and Temp to Perm – San Francisco, CA
• Designs and develops accessible systems with modern patterns in a services oriented environment
• Train other junior members and collaborate with the team.
• Take ownership in your work and encourage others to do the same.
• Improve and analyze existing systems and provide suggestions to enhance the performance.
• Support the best practices for writing approved code within a scrum based agile process.
Skills & Experience:
• At least 5+ years of experience (3+ years of backend Ruby Rails development)
• Experience with Java and other programming language is preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
• Experience with data storage including relational SQL, Memcache, Postgres, Redis and RedShift.
• Experience in full SDLC, including coding standards and reviews, build processes, testing, source control management, agile development and operations.
• Experience with the following are highly preferred:
• AWS platform and components such as S3, API Gateway, Lambda etc
• Swagger and RESTful API design
• Docker containerization
• Microservices architecture