Full time and Temp to Perm – San Francisco, CA
• Maintenance of infrastructure & services including our AWS, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, RedShift , S3, IAM, Route53, Elasticache, etc.
• Rails, Redis & Postgresql
• Run leadership to the team in improving our process.
• Automation of configuration, deployment and management (Chef, Docker, etc).
• Troubleshooting of issues in the network, hardware, software, and application.
• Implementation of service
• CI/CD experience
• Participate to 24/7 on-call rotation.
• Identifying system risks and problems and develop solutions.
Skills & Experience:
You must have
• Min of 3 yrs of DevOps, system administration and AWS cloud infrastructure experience
• Experience configuring SaaS environments
• Linux admin (Ubuntu, AWS AMI)
• Experience with Docker & Kubernetes
• BASH, Perl or Ruby Scripting
• Familiarity with New Relic, PaperTrail, Elasticsearch, CloudWatch, Rollbar, ELK or other monitoring tools
Preferred but not required:
• Experience in Rails applications
• Postgresql administration expertise. Redis is a huge bonus
• VMWARE experience
• Experience with PaaS (Heroku, RedisGreen, Deis)
• Vault (secrets handling technology experience)
• Experience with git as a modification tool, and understanding of github.