Client is looking for an experienced Senior Voice Engineer who is passionate about technology and the field they work in. Candidate must be self driven and able complete projects quickly and accurately without extensive supervision. Role will assist in the growth, optimization, and maintenance of Vonage’s core voice platforms. Must adhere to strict configuration standards and have an eye for detail.
• Plan, design, implement, and support complex multi-vendor environments
• Develop and maintain detailed implementation and training documentation
• Design, deploy, and audit voice security implementations using industry best practices
• Create and maintain detailed deployment documentation
• Regular after-hour maintenances and on-call responsibilities
• Background in voice telephony
• Carry themselves well with clients
• Able to portray knowledge and make presentations to clients
• Experience in higher level application task management
• 8+ years experience that includes deploying and troubleshooting IP-Telephony solutions
• Expert level understanding on voice platforms and protocols such as Oracle ACME & Sansay SBCs, Voice & Video Codecs
• Expert level SIP - Someone who is able to read and debug raw SIP messages, can describe in detail the different type of SIP messages and understands how to manipulate SIP headers when interconnecting with a SIP device which does not behave as expected. Must understand the actual protocol messaging.
• Certifications ACP-N, BCPA, CCVP, CCVP/DP a plus
• BroadSoft BroadWorks management experience a plus
• Strong understanding of QOS methodologies.