Peoplesoft Application Developer Consultant
What Project/Projects will the candidate be working on while on assignment?
Operational Maintenance for Peoplesoft 9.1 responsible for overall stability and support of the production environment within the portfolio. Primary contact for the offshore team and liaison between both the onshore and offshore teams
Is this person a sole contributor or part of a team? Part of a team If so, please describe the team? (Name of team, size of team, etc.)
Peoplesoft ERP SSMO team. 2 onshore and 6 offshore
What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position? (Please be detailed as to what the candidate is expected to do or complete on a daily basis)
· Ensure incidents are resolved within SLA
· Monitor and improve the SLA performance
· Coordinate IRM incidents
· Coordinate and facilitate War Rooms
· Performs root cause analysis and remediation for incident and problems
· Coordinate release management meetings; monitor and report on quality of code delivered to production
· Ensure security requirements are met for each release.
· Coordinate business approval of production migrations (release entry framework to be extended).
· Facilitate the hand-off of new release functionality from the development team to the OM team
· Support disaster recovery testing initiatives
· Monitor production capacity and storage for the application and take corrective action when capacity thresholds are passed
· Monitor & report availability (mean time between failures-MTBF)
· Monitor & report reliability (mean time between system incidents-MBTSI)
· Coordinate periodic updates of application documentation as a result of OM changes
· Coordinate the Deep-Dive initiatives put forth by the Service Manager
· Provide support for internal audits (SAS-70, SOX, Risk management assessments
· Lead productivity improvement programs and preventive maintenance initiatives related to OM
· Coordinate the Maturity Model improvement plans
· Identify and coordinate PLM activities list
· Respond and coordinate security vulnerability requests (patches, etc.)
· Support weekly application status meetings
What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily responsibilities? Peoplesoft 9.1 Functional and technical knowledge - Modules - PeopleSoft Financial (FMS / FSCM) - Customer Contracts, Project Costing, Billing, AR (Accounts Receivables), GL (General Ledger
· Oracle 10g/11g
· MS SQL SERVER
· XML Publisher reporting, Component Interface, iScripts, Integration Broker,
What skills/attributes are a must have?
· Debug and optimize SQL statements within Query, SQR, and Application Engine.
· Experience in creating the Technical Design and Test case documents.
Technical Build, development, Unit Testing, System Integration testing, Designing, Code reviews.
What skills/attributes are nice to have?
Knowledge of PHIRE tool (related to Release management)
Where is the work to be performed? (Please list preferred UHG facility, if other please specify i.e. remote work, rural, etc.) Eden Prairie, MN
What are the work hours? (ex. 9am-5pm, day/night shifts, rotating shifts, etc) 8-5 CST, and oncall support as requried
What type of interview process is preferred? (Face to face, phone, Skype, or a combination of the three) Face to face or webex with video